Sunday 9 October 2011

The 31 Day Challenge

Pin It
Hey guys,

How are your weekends treating you?
I think by now everyone will have heard of the 31 Day Challenge - lots of bloggers have been doing it. I have finally decided to take on the challenge:

31 different looks in 31 days - this is the order



Now I'm not going to promise to stick to the timeline - but I will stick to the order of each manicure - there will be 31 posts!
I thought this would be a good way to improve my nail art skills which are sadly lacking!!!!
I am super anxious about all the inspiration manis - gonna have to do some research methinks.

I'll be kicking off the challenge tonight, so stay tuned for RED

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...