Sunday 23 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 13 - ANIMAL PRINT

Pin It
I'm a couple days behind with these posts so I'll make this short.



I saw this on Beautopia and decided to give it a go. It's inspired by a manicure Rihanna wore.
I used OPI Alpine Snow as a base and sponged on some China Glaze Classic Camel, OPI Rising Star & Espresso Your Style. Then I stamped on the zebra pattern from plate m57 using Konad Special Black polish. I finished it off with a coat of Seche Vite but the black smeared a bit :(

Tomorrow is flowers yay!

xxx
Michaela

2 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...