Friday 14 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 5 - BLUE

Pin It
Hey again,

This is China Glaze Blue Year's Eve from the Let It Snow Collection.

Indirect Sunlight

Sunlight
 I finally managed to do my tips in the lace stamp from m57! It's about the 4th time I've tried this. And when I saw Cristina's manicure with this stamp I knew i had to try once more. Unfortunately it's awfully crooked but not too awful in the scheme of my nail art disasters.

I used Konad White Special Polish for the stamping. Here is Blue Year's Eve by itself:

Overcast

Overcast
This is two coats over Orly Armor, with a coat of SV on top. It has a really nice formula, no application issues, but it stains like most dark blues. BYE is a medium royal blue shimmer - it might even be very fine glitter particles. Either way it is very cool. Oddly enough, it doesn't not suit me, if you know what I mean. So I likey!

Do you? Are you going to pick some of the Let It Snow polishes?

xxx
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...