Tuesday 11 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 2 - ORANGE

Pin It
Hey everyone,

On to Day 2 of the 31 Day Challenge, feeling pumped!!! Not really, it was a wee bit tricky trying to figure out what polish to pick.  I wanted this mani to be a bit more exciting than a plain polish so I sponged the tips with some glitter. Hope you like it. Ran out of time to photograph them outside so all pics were taken under artificial light & look a bit sh*t, lets be honest.






Ok, so first I put on 3 thin layers of OPI Take the Stage (from the 2010 Holiday Collection - Burlesque). Next I sponged the tips using OPI Extra-va-vaganza - also from the Burlesque collection. I love these two together! TTS is an deep orange metallic with a beautiful formula. I could have achieved full opacity in 2 normal coats. EVV is a thick multi-coloured glitter with orange, silver, blue pieces. I topped the mani off with 2 coats of SV cos the glitter is gritty!!!!!

What do you think?
Can't wait to rock out the yellow tomorrow

much love,
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...