Saturday 1 October 2011

Feeling Dotty?

Pin It
Hey guys,


Just a quick post to show you my newest Nubar:
 

Nubar Black Polka Dot - two coats - sunlight


Nubar Black Polka Dot was released earlier this year - kind of around  Summer (I'm still miffed they didn't put out a Summer collection/I blame the Painted Nail - and I can't even get my hands on any of those polishes!!!), which I find an odd time to bring out a non-sparkly glitter top coat...  Anywho, I like it - just not as much as I hoped I would.

I built this up in my head too much, but what it is, is a sheer milky base with black micro-glitter & medium hex glitter. I'm wearing two coats in the photo & each nail is so different because it is very difficult to get the hex's from the brush onto the nail. You kind of have to place them :( That seems to be a common theme with all chunky glitters though, so I won't hold it against Polka Dot. The formula was slightly gluggy (but not really thick, if you know what I mean) - again, common with glitter top coats (in my experience anyway).

Even though there are downsides to Polka Dot I'm still a fan. I mean black hex glitter - Come on!!!!! Tune in tomorrow because I'm going to try it over my current mani :)

Tschuss!

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...