Tuesday 25 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 15 - DELICATE PRINT

Pin It
Hello peoples,

Wahoo, officially at the halfway point of this challenge! From here on out the manicures get so hard!!!!

Today's Delicate Print mani was quite a nice palate cleanser in a way. It's nice to have demure nails every once in a while.



Do you like?
I started with 2 coats of Essie Brooch the Subject, then stamped the floral design using Konad Special White polish & BM 204. Topped it off with SV (seche vite).

The weather is still gorgeous in Auckland - come on super long, hot, summer! I'm off to the supermarket now.

xxx
Michaela

3 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...