Tuesday 18 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 8 - METALLIC

Pin It
Hey guys,

I'm grumpy today! (but yay the All Blacks won on Sunday night! Finals here we come. FOUR MORE YEARS, FOUR MORE YEARS!)

Mega grumpy so here is what was on my nails yesterday - didn't get a chance to photograph it cos I didn't get a spare min to paint it on til after 10pm and nowhere in my house can I accurately photograph foils with artificial light.

Indoors

Sunlight

Sunlight

Sunlight

This was an attempt at a ruffian manicure using my Color Club Foiled Collection polishes- but I didn't like the light pink foil ones so I decided to add one more layer and decided I still didn't like the light pink tips in comparison to the bright pink.
I also put this on with very low light and couldn't see how messy the lines were. Oh well.

I used 2 coats of Lumin-icecent as a base, then 1 coat of Hot Like Lava/Foil Me Once for the ruffians.

Sorry I'm a grumpy B today - self inflicted food poisoning tends to make me angry. And "you wouldn't like me when I'm angry". I may not turn in to a hulking green beast, but I'm hardly enjoyable company.

Peace,
NPA

2 comments:

  1. Uh oh, shellfish? Hopevyou get better. Love this manicure :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, beef! Can't believe it, I think I didn't wash out the fry pan properly, can't think of any other way I could've got sick. Glad you like the mani!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...