Tuesday 18 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 9 - RAINBOW

Pin It
Today's  challenge was rainbow nails. I had a wee think and decided to do some bona fide nail art.
It's rather messy but it's kind of fun too. These pics were taken under a lamp.




So the concept was 'A pot of gold at the end of the rainbow'.

After painting the rainbow, I had lots of space to fill in on my middle and ring fingers so I tried to freehand some tree like greenery in there, but I couldn't be bothered getting a brown polish so made do with the black for tree trunks. Oh so lazy!

I just did a rainbow flag on my thumb because it was plain all on it's lonesome.

I topped this mani off with some Seche Vite - didn't do any cleanup so my cuticles look a bit rough - they're not that bad in real life. I PROMISE!

Polish used:
Base: OPI What's With The Cattitude?
Trees: Black striping polish, NYX Alaskan Wild
Pot of Gold: OPI Black Onyx & China Glaze Solar Flare
Rainbows: Zoya Sooki (Thumb only), Red striping polish, Miki mini - orange (no name), OPI The 'It' Color, NYX Alaskan Wild, Essie Mesmerize,  Miki mini - purple (no name)

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...