Saturday 15 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 6 - VIOLET

Pin It
Hey ladies,

Gonna keep it short (like my nails - bashed my index finger and a bit of the nail broke so I filed the lot down) and sweet.

So, VIOLET - I chose Zoya Mimi

Sunlight
Sunlight
Indoors
Indoors - shows the pink duo chrome in the glitter flakes




Mimi is a medium purple jelly with lots of small irregular flecks of glitter - I think. The flecky pieces do a kind of gold/yellow - pink duochrome thing. It's purple and pretty - I like. Three coats for opacity, lovely formula, decent dry time.


Counting down to the Wales v France semi. Go the Welsh!!!!

xxx
Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...