Wednesday 5 October 2011

Color Club Back to Boho - part deux

Pin It
Hey guys,

I finally got a chance to redo the photos of Arsty Crafty & Blue-topia from the Back to Boho Fall 2011 Collection.

Remember to click on the photos to enlarge.

Artsy Crafty - sunlight

Artsy Crafty - shade

Artsy Crafty was described as the ultimate muted military green. Yeah, not so much in my opinion... I see it as a greyed hunter green. It's definitely muted though. I'm a big fan. The tips are a bit roughed up because just as I'd put Artsy Crafty on the sun came out and I rushed to hang out the washing! There was no time to let it fully dry :) It dries so glossy too. The formula was pretty good, I kept putting too much on the brush though so, in an attempt to get the excess off my nails I got a little cuticle drag on my ring finger. Two coats was perfect coverage. And I'm holding a glitter gal polish in my hand, not AC BTW. That's too many acronyms too close together.

Blue-topia - sunlight

Blue-topia - sunlight

Blue-topia - sunlight

Pretty, right? Blue-topia is just as it's name suggests! A gorgeous indigo blue jelly. Opaque in 2 coats as well. Lovely formula,goes on like butter, but it smells awful. I don't think it's what all CCs smell like or it wouldn't have stood out so much. This is a beautiful dark blue dream though.

I wanted to add a bit of jazz to old bluey so I got out Lumin-icecent (from CC Foiled) and m57.
Here's how it turned out:

Blue-topia stamped with Lumin-icecent & 1 coat of SV

I wasn't paying enough attention while I was stamping, so I stamped my ring & little finger upside down. Lets pretend I was trying out which orientation I liked better...
The Foiled polishes are great for stamping, BONUS. Just another way I 'justify' my addiction.

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...