Monday 19 September 2011

Color Club Foiled Swatches & Review

Pin It
Hey guys,

Yes, I caved and bought 3 more of the Color Club Foiled polishes. They are all just as amazing as Perfect Mol-TEN (I really don't get the name - what has TEN got to do with it? I thought the Mol had more meaning but whatevs. Maybe it's like CG's TEN Man instead of tin man?).

Hot Like Lava


Indoor lighting - no flash

Indoor lighting - no flash - macro

 Haute/hot, no? Gorgeous bright pink metallic foil. Brighter than the pic shows. Quite a neutral pink, really. I thought it would be hella, hella cool, but in reality it looks fairly good on me - it would a LOT better with a mean tan though. I think this could sizzle in summer & brighten up winter for sure - like all good metallics. Perfect application - great in 1 coat. I'm wearing 2 above though - say it with me, "OCD"


Foil Me Once


Indoor - daytime

Indoor - flash

The second pink in the collection, Foil Me Once is a light pink that has purple leanings - sort of reminds me of the pinky purple in OPI It's My Year. This one is a lot more tame and traditional compared to Hot Like Lava. Same amazing 1 coat application - again I did an extra coat - they photograph better!



Lumin-icecent


Indoors - daytime

Macro close-up - shows true colour

one more pic for good measure

 This is a cool ice blue foil. I definitely feeling it - Ice Ice Baby! That makes think about Vanilla Ice on skating on Stars On Ice, ahaha. Are you sick of me saying perfect formula, 1 coat, yet?

If you like a good metallic get into these blinding beauties now!
I got mine on eBay :)


xxx Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...