Saturday 24 September 2011

I Got The Blues... For China Glaze

Pin It
Sup polish mavens,

We're having such a sunny Saturday here. How are your weekends going?

I didn't know what to post today so I had a squizz in the vault and found some blue CGs I hadn't posted. Double click the pics for close-ups.


Blue Sparrow 2 coats, indoor lighting

Blue Sparrow 2 coats with topcoat, indoor lighting
  
Blue Sparrow - from the Ink collection - neon. It's a neon pigmented, medium blue (darker than I expected) and has the exact same formula as Flying Dragon with aqua & medium blue microglitter. Dries matte & a bit gritty, but 1 coat of Seche Vite is all it needs.


Caribbean Blue 2 coats, sunlight

Caribbean Blue 2 coats, shade

Caribbean Blue - from the Bahama Blues collection - is a sky blue with white flecky glitter. Not sure if it is actually glass fleck shimmer or microgliter, but either way it is seriously awesome. I love this! The formula is a teeny bit tricky because it's a bit thick but it evened out with 2 coats.


Dorothy Blue, 3 coats, shade

Dorothy Blue, 3 coats, flash - double click for closeup

Dorothy Who? - is from the Wizard of Ohh Ahhz Returns collection. It is a gorgeous medium blue jelly packed with silver and blue glitter. It goes on so well, especially considering it's a glitter & builds up nicely in 2-3 coats. The VNL isn't obvious in real life. I really love DW?! Something about this shade of blue... an all that glitter!

That's all folks. Except for this: right now I'm wearing OPI San Tan-Tonio with China Glaze White Cap on top, it looks awesome! I don't have a camera right now or I'd show you a pic.

Toodles,
Michaela

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, lovely swatches. Nice to fine a fellow kiwi :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I really need a better camera, but I spend too much on polish haha:)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...