Sunday 30 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 18 - HALF MOON

Pin It
Hey guys,

Still playing catch-up with these challenge posts...

Here's my half moon mani from Day 18 - without cleanup (cos I'm lazy!)




Ok, so it's not my best but I did this without using guides and it was my first ever attempt at half moons, plus I love the colour combo.

I used 3 coats of Orly Pure Porcelain and 1 coat of Misa Throw Me Something Purple Please.
I really like these colours together and they both dry really glossy for cremes. TMSPP is more purple in real life but it always comes up blue on my camera.

How's everyone's weekend shaping up?

xxx Michaela

1 comment:

  1. Half moon is so hard to do! I can never get them prefect! You did a great job :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...