Monday 31 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 19 - GALAXY

Pin It
Hello dear readers,

While I was doing this challenge I was stressing majorly because I thought I was just making a huge mess, not a galaxy. But I think it turned out pretty good. I took the photos under a lamp and that played the spaciness up even more!!!  outdoors on an overcast day.





Here's the polishes I used

L-R: OPI Alpine Snow, The 'It' Color, China Glaze Entourage, Meteor Shower, OPI What's With the Cattitude?, Essie Super Bossa Nova, Orly Space Cadet

Check out Cristina & Sam's galaxy nails because they are truly awesome. I want to try out Sam's one when I get the chance, I love all the yellow.

Tomorrow is water marble time. I'm afraid, very, very afraid!!!!!!

xxx
Michaela

3 comments:

  1. I just love galaxy manis! These are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love it, I've never attempted this. Watermarble however, I have, not my cup of tea. All I can say is make sure you have a lot of remover and cotton for clean ups, good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awh guys! Yeah I'm not so keen on attempting the marble - eeeeee

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...