Thursday 13 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 4 - GREEN

Pin It
Howdy,

I'm not going to lie, day 4 started a little early for me. After ruining my yellow yesterday by adding glitter I took it off early and whipped on this gorgeous forest green creme.

Overcast

Overcast
Overcast


This is China Glaze Holly Day from the Let It Snow holiday collection 2011. They just arrived yesterday and I couldn't wait to try some - so seeing how green was the day 4 colour I slapped on this one.

It's a two coater green creme. Pictured is 2 coats of Orly Armor as a base, 2 coats of Holly Day and 1 coat of Seche Vite. I'd been wearing this for about a day when I took the photo and all I had was a tiny chip on the tip of my ring finger (looks like it whacked something sharp).
Very standard forest-y shade, which is perfect as a base for the glitters in the Let It Snow range. I didn't have a forest green either so I'm pretty happy.

The only issue I have with Holly Day is that it has a sort of thick, yet runny formula. I got some cuticle pooling so clean up was a must.

Aren't CG knocking it out of the park with their greens of late? I love Near Dark from the Haunting collection too.

Are you feeling the holiday love from Holly Day or do you think it's too boring for a holiday colour?

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...