Tuesday 28 August 2012

Piper Polish Lime Green Dream

Pin It
I got myself a lime green dream!






macro

Lime Green Dream is a minty green linear holo with a strong golden/lime green flash. Application was great. I did get a little bit of cuticle drag going on, but that's only because I didn't let it dry between coats. Two coats gave decent coverage.

LGD pleasantly surprised me. It didn't really look like it was going to be my kind of colour, so I just bought a mini; but I think it's actually pretty awesome. I like breaking the mould every once and a while.

The one negative (I always manage to think of a negative don't I?!), is the the lacquer base smells horrendous. It must have changed since my last Piper Polish order, because this one makes me feel nauseated. I held my hands well away from my face and breathed through my mouth!! The smell didn't fade quickly either. Next time I wear it, I'll be applying it in a well ventilated space.

You can pick up your own Piper Polish here

I'm a bit brief today, feeling like balls! Stupid cold!!!!

xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. The green and holo shimmer is so gorgeous! It's too bad it smells so horrible though - as if normal nail polish wasn't unpleasant enough :p At least the shade more than makes up for it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving this green!!! I want it!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...