Tuesday 21 August 2012

Try It On Tuesday: Misa Bed of Roses

Pin It
I've been a bad girl...

This is my first TIOT post in a while. Sorry!
But how can I try on all my older untrieds when so many new polishes are screaming out to me?!

Here are a shed-load of swatches to make up for TIOT's absence.


Misa Bed of Roses
sun

sun

sun

shadier sun

close-up

Bed of Roses was released in the Spring Precious Moments Collection. Every other polish in the set bored me, except this beautiful pink jelly!
BOR is bright without being 'hot' and looks really flattering with my skin tone. It's a warmer pink which is way harder to find! The formula is a bit thick, but I found it really easy to apply, no streakiness. I used 3 coats and there is still some VNL but I wouldn't add a 4th, it looks too perfect at 3!

I've also found that BOR is great for jelly sandwiches. I've never seen a pink jelly anything like this before, so I'm so happy to have snapped it up!!!

What have you got on your tips this Tuesday?

xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. oh wow! I am not a pink nail polish kind of person, but this is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, this is THE perfect pink jelly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats such a gorgeous pink jelly!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for reminding me that I have to wear mine!! It is super pretty :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...