Friday 31 August 2012

Enchanted Polish Hey Jude - hey hey pretty multi chrome holo!

Pin It
Hey guys,

I've been absent the last few days due to illness :( I had a crappy cold, took a couple days off work and now am feeling a lot better!

And my comeback mani? Enchanted Polish's HEY JUDE from The Beatles Collection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



Enchanted Polish Hey Jude






Hey Jude is a green-purple multichrome linear holographic. And it's seriously WOW! One of the stand outs of Indie Polish 2012!!!!
The green is so bright, it shifts down to a bronze/gold which in turn shifts to a plum purple; all the while glowing with rainbow sparkles. Also, it's a two coat wonder without brush stroke issues. My photos were all taken under my lamp so I struggled to get clear photos of the green and purple extremes but parts of my nails show them above.

Hey Jude is my favourite Enchanted Polish thus far. It'll take something pretty spectacular to take his place, I tell ya.

Anyone else a Jude groupie?

xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. Waaaah! I am! I'm a groupie! Love that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally a jude groupie, in fact it's tomorrows post :) I could not stop staring at it the whole time I was wearing it!! LOVE

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...