Wednesday 9 November 2011

Day 26: Inspired by a PATTERN

Pin It
Hey guys,

Not a big effort today. I decided to get 'inspired' by a wallpaper pattern on my m83 stamping plate.


Lamp
Lamp

 This is BYS Colour Change MOOD  in Salmon, stamped with Konad Special White Polish. Under the lamp it came out way peachier than it is in real life.

Here's Salmon on its on:

Overcast - Matte (natural finish)
Overcast - top coat

What do you think?

xxx
NPA

And it's PINK WEDNESDAY - for once I managed to post pink on the right day!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I think I am totally loving this stamp design! I need to get out my plate and do a mani!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...