Monday 4 July 2011

Upcoming OPI Collections

Pin It
Hello all!
I went to the beach for the weekend and though it was freezing cold I had a fabulous time at my friends bach. It was a good old girls weekend in Pauanui at the grooviest 70s style bach (the wallpaper is so cool!) with amazing heaters and comfy beds. Thanks Amz!
So I am still unable to use my laptop so I can't access my swatches, so today I am giving y'all a preview of the upcoming OPI collections.
First up is NICE STEMS


A small summer collection L-R: Play the Peonies (pearly pale pink frost/shimmer), Come to Poppy (A frosty/shimmery coral), Be a Dahlia Won't You (A bright pink shimmer very similar to China Glaze 108 degrees) , I Lily Love You (top coat - random sized/shaped flakes of glitter in a pale pink jelly base)
This is already out in the US so it should hit NZ shores sometime in the near future.


Second comes the American Fall/Winter Touring America Collection:
L-R: 
Road House Blues (very dark beyond navy but not quite indigo blue creme), I Brake for Manicures (deep, saturated plum creme), Uh-oh Roll Down the Window (Army-green creme), Honk If You Love OPI (deep, dark purple creme)
L-R: 
My Address is "Hollywood (Dusty rose shade with fine pink shimmer)," Color to Diner For (Ruby/brick red with fine golden & magenta shimmer) , Are We There Yet?(orange salmon with fine pink shimmer), I Eat Mainley Lobsters (darker than AWTY a pinkish coral with lots of ultra fine pink and golden shimmer)
L-R: 
A-Taupe the Space Needle (khaki olive-brown, has a military feel, creme) , Suzi Takes the Wheel (Concrete grey with yellow undertones creme finish) , Get in the Expresso Lane (extremely dark brown creme, appears black in most light), French Quarter for Your Thoughts (dove grey creme with hints of mauve)

Launches in the US late July/August so hopefully we'll get in by the end of August

Lastly, OPI Miss Universe Collection:
L-R: Swimsuit... Nailed It!(Electric blue foil), Crown me Already (clear base with mixture of small round and large hex silver glitter), Congeniality is my mIddle Name ( pink berry base with pink and purple micro-glitter -very similar to The One That Got Away), It's My Year ( Purple base with lots of gold foil like glitter - like Rally Pretty Pink only Purple and a bit more foiled looking)


So what do you think of these stunners? I think it might just be a fabulous year for OPI polish lovers!!!!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...