Monday 25 July 2011

Color Club Raspberry Rush

Pin It
3 coats RR with flash
 I love this polish!
1) neon raspberry pink creme (but not so blindingly bright as the chalky matte drying neons out there
2) Smells like berries even with top coat
3) applies like a dream
4)dries with a glossy sheen

RR indoors low light

I've worn this twice and it puts me in the cheeriest of moods! It's not a pink I've seen a lot of (but I'm new to CC ) so it is unique in my stash. The formula is kind of thin and applies very evenly, if a little sheer. At 3 coats there is still some VNL - truth be told it's only obvious to me but it does bug me! I only do VNL when it is a sheer nude, just my crazy OCD problem. But I haven't worn this on top of white or with ridge filler yet so that could very well sort it out!

Raspberry Rush is part of the Color Club Wicked Sweet Collection in stores now. I got this from Trans Design which are now Nail Supplies.us and they sell OPI too wahoo! But it's in NZ shops and pharmacies, to check for a stockist near you click here.

Are you a fan of the Wicked Sweet polishes too? Part of me really wants Get Your Lem-On but I already have I Always Get My Man-darin. Hmmm, decisions, decisions.... haha

xxxxxxx NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...