Sunday 24 July 2011

China Glaze Mistletoe Kisses

Pin It
 This is incredibly immature but whenever I see the word mistletoe my brain instantly connects it with camel toe and I have a wee giggle. Sometimes I manage to suppress it, right now im laughing aloud! I need help.

 So... today I have a glitter bomb from CG's Tis The Season 2010 Xmas Collection.


2-3 coats Mistletoe Kisses in low light



Mistletoe kisses with flash

Click on the photos to see the texture better. MK is a translucent green packed with silver and green glitter. I can't remember if it was 2 or 3 coats but I'm thinking it was probably 3 because I like my glitters to be opaque. I want to call this green minty even though it's clearly a medium green, must just be the silver glitter. It is actually the colour of green & silver tinsel combos you can get to decorate the xmas tree or sometimes artificial tinsel xmas trees are made in this colour too. So I love it, pretty unique when it comes to the usual greens released for the holiday season. If you wanna pick it up I'd do it sooner rather than later or they'll all disappear seeing how they were limited addition and all.

Tomorrow I'll post something not related to a far off holiday haha
xxx NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...