Thursday 21 February 2013

Lemming Quashed: Kleancolor Holo Chrome

Pin It
I'd been lemming after Holo Chrome ever since I discovered Kleancolor polish; so probably two years all up! It was never in stock at any of my Kleancolor retailers though and I never ended up buying it online, probably due to laziness!
Then my second Secret Polish Elf got me a bunch of Kleancolors including this one!!!

I actually thought Holo Chrome was made with holo particles but it turned out to be a sugary purple glitter with some fine holo/iridescent glitter for the rainbow sparkle. I still like it, and it's probably more versatile but a small part of me was a wee bit disappointed. I probably should have looked at more swatches online...


Kleancolor Holo Chrome



This was 3 coats with 1 layer of Seche Vite and there's VNL. Holo Chrome has a sheer lavender base with small blue/purple hexes and ultrafine holo and iridescent glitter but it's not so packed that it becomes opaque. I think it'd be great layered over other purples, but it is very pretty by itself too.
The formula is sort of gel like in consistency and easy to apply. I love staring at the glowing larger hexes in the close up photo!!!!!


Quashed any lemmings of your own lately?


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...