Saturday 4 February 2012

Upcoming Collections

Pin It
Hey Ladies,

I'm a bit lazy with posting about upcoming polish collections. I follow so many nail blogs that I feel like I see the same press releases so many times, I can never be bothered to post about them myself. However, I know some of my readers will have no clue what's coming up, so here's a sneak peek at what the big wigs have planned for the first half of 2012:

SPRING: Capitol Colors - inspired by and to coincide with the cinematic release of The Hunger Games

SUMMER: Summer Neons - look boring, I feel like ChG has done these colours all before, but if the formulas are better than standard neons I'm in!


FALL?:  On Safari looks promising with the glitters, but based on the promo shots there's some plummy purples that I swear we just got last year!
SPRING: Holland Collection, every polish is a win, chunky & fine shimmers, vivid and dusty cremes and a vampy purple - something for everyone

SPRING/SUMMER: NYC Ballet is the latest edition to the soft shades sect. They might surprise in person, will have to wait and see...




SPRING: A Spring To Invest In - pretty pastels and brights. The green looks a bit special.
SPRING: Go Overboard - I love Essie's small releases, Armed & Ready looks AMAZE and the cremes are gorgeous.

SUMMER: Resort 2012 - these look alright...

There they are. I think the 2 Essies Spring collections are already out overseas and the OPI & China Glaze Spring Collections are due out Feb, maybe March for the ChG...

Hope you appreciate the update!

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...