Thursday 9 February 2012

Expanding On Yesterday

Pin It
So yesterday was the day of Etsy surfing...

I thought I'd had a look at almost every store that sold custom/franken polish. Then today Traci posted about some glitters she had just received from another Etsy store! All That Glitters. Here's the link to that post CLICK ME

I succumbed to lemming fever - the need to have what Traci was already in possession of!
I ordered 4 of Kirsten's creations:

Gold Rush
Plum & Plummer
Valentines Day Massacre
Metal Petal

Lord, please give me the strength to stop buying nail polish!!!!!

On an unrelated note; today I'm rocking OPI Pros & Bronze and I just can't stop staring at my nails!

Pros & Bronze - 3 coats - sunlight

Pros & Bronze - 3 coats - sunlight

Pros & Bronze - 3 coats - sunlight

It's a jack of all trades! In different lights it can look very foil-like, then chrome-like, then speckly, then shimmery. I just love it! The golden amber colour isn't exactly the greatest next to my skintone, but when the coppery pink starts to shine it looks perfect.

I didn't take any fresh photos, the ones above are some pretty average ones from when I swatched it last year. P & B is so much better in real life!

Thinking I'll keep it on my nails and try doing some nail art to it. I'm not good at coming up with creative ideas so if you know what I should do to spice P&B up leave me a comment PLEASE!!

Goodnight lacquer lovers!

xxx
NPA

3 comments:

  1. Yeah could you stop tempting me with all these franken links??!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha, no more! I'm going to put myself on a 48 hour etsy stand down to prevent me living on the street Have I told you yet that I want your acts? especially the super fluffy birman/ragdoll looking one in the middle of your profile pic, so gorgeous :)

      Delete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...