Friday 28 February 2014

Old School: China Glaze 100 Proof Pink

Pin It
I hopped on Ebay to buy some HTF (hard to find) lacquers last month. I came away with three, and over the next few days I'll be sharing them all with you.  

First up is:


China Glaze 100 Proof Pink



100 Proof Pink is a medium pink with glass fleck shimmer. I was a bit disappointed in it because I thought it would be more barbie pink... Or squishy - you know? Instead it is sort of blah. It is non-3Free so it has a thinner formula, but no strong smell and still needs three thin coats for full coverage.

So I could take or leave this China Glaze, how about you?


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. I dunno, I like glass fleck, so even tho I don't love pink, this is nice, better than the OPI one in your HTF eBay haul....but sometimes you only can be sure in person. Sometimes ones that are amazing in pics are so so in person, and vice versa...

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...