Sunday 2 February 2014

KB Shimmer Plum Tuckered Out & Every Nook And Cranberry

Pin It
Last year I got quite a few of the KB Shimmer Holiday Collection. This year I limited myself to just two (mainly because all the others were out of stock!):


KB Shimmer Plum Tuckered Out


Plum Tuckered Out is a deep red based purple with duochrome shimmer flecks that shift from blue-purple-pink. I applied two medium coats for full coverage and 1 coat of INM Out the Door for a bit of gloss/,


KB Shimmer Every Nook and Cranberry



Every Nook and Cranberry is a pink leaning red, loaded with glass fleck shimmer, with a matte finish. It's gorgeous and covers nicely in two thin coats. It' ok with top coat but I prefer it matte, myself. 


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...