Saturday 21 December 2013

Romance is in the air

Pin It
I had a massive destash over the last couple of weeks, managing to almost half my polish collection, sadly some of the casualties were really beautiful, but I had to be hard on myself or I'll never have room for new pretties!
This Essence sadly, didn't survive. RIP my friend.


Essence Colour & Go Time for Romance





Set in a puce sheer jelly, Time for Romance contains rose pink hex and holographic micro-glitter. I applied three coats to achieve opaque coverage.

I'll be featuring some loosely Christmas themed nail art soon, fear not, my friends!


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. This is pretty! I don't think I could cut my collection in half! Heck, I am adding to it in copious amounts right now due to all these end of year sales. Need to go on a no buy in the new year....or a buy fewer, use what I have? LOL....

    Happy holidays!!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...