Wednesday 4 December 2013

Even More Girly Bits Swatches

Pin It
I shared some Girly Bits swatches with you the other day from a sizable order I received a few months back.
Now I have the second lot of swatches for you.


Girly Bits Fathomless




Fathomless is a dark teal jelly with blue/green iridescent micro-glitter. It's deep and dark, just as the name suggests! Two coats allows for full coverage.


Girly Bits OVbunEN over piCture pOlish Twinkle




OVbunEN is a mix of pastel mauve, yellow, pink, periwinkle blue and baby blue matte glitters plus holo micro-glitter and iridescent bar glitter; all in a clear base. It's very spring appropriate - like an easter egg! This is one coat over the shimmery lilac Twinkle.


Girly Bits Heirloom over OPI Pedal Faster Suzi!




Heirloom is a glitter topper with silver, pink (some square glitter) and wine hexes. I paired it with a shimmery light pink and it looks fabulous! I'm wearing two coats for fairly decent coverage.


Girly Bits Ornamental My Dear Watson over OPI Alpine Snow




Ornamental My Dear Watson is another glitter topper. It's an explosion of pink, blue, fuchsia and gold square and hex glitters. It adds a lot of sparkle and pizzazz over a number of bases but I love it over white! Again, I applied two coats for great coverage.

Girly Bits lacquers are available from a number of online stores as well as their own web store.


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...