Tuesday 3 December 2013

Christmas Wrapping Paper Manicures

Pin It
We're 3 days in to December so it's probably about time for some Christmas nail art!

I did a couple of wrapping paper manis using designs from BM-423


Konad Special Polish Green & BM423 stamped over The Polish Well Wrath




I'm brilliant at the accidentally crooked stamping, right?!


China Glaze Passion & BM423 stamped over The Polish Well Evil Witch




I'm actually pretty stoked with this mani because I managed to get all but the ring finger relatively straight!!!!!

What are you doing to get in to the Christmas spirit? Any one just getting in to the Christmas 'spirits'? :)


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. Last night my husband and I watched The Grinch and decorated the entire first floor of our house with coffee filter snowflakes, that definitely put me in the Christmas spirit :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...