Tuesday 6 December 2011

Pure Porcelain Stamping

Pin It
Hey all,

This was yesterday's Nail of the Day (NOTD)

lamp

lamp

This is 2 coats of Orly Pure Porcelain and stamping with Bundle Monster plate BM-224 using Orly Frolic. I added silver dots with China Glaze Millenium, blue dots with OPI Swimsuit ... Nailed It! & purple holo glitter dots with Color Club Too Violet.

Not sure if I like it or not, the stamping pattern might be a bit too girly/teenage for me. From a distance it looked like nail wraps though so that was pretty cool! My Nana said "Oh, God" in an iffy way when she saw them, haha.

Hope you all had great Tuesdays
xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. So pretty! I love how you did the different colors inside the flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am totally loving this! I need to do that little extra to my stamped designs!! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow you're getting v good at the nail art!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Sarah - I got the idea off Let Them Have Polish! Cristina did an awesome mani using this stamp during the 31 day challenge

    Thanks Katie - when I'm lazy being ultra lazy I try!!!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...