Saturday 18 June 2011

NOTD: Konad polka dots

Pin It

 I was looking up manicures on the web the other day and I came across a spring/easter egg theme (clearly they were from the north!) and it gave me the idea for this mani. I didn't actually use pastel polishes but essie Turquoise & Caicos  and essie Lapis of Luxury from the resort collection but they were close, kinda. I stamped the polka dot pattern from m79 onto them and yes there are lots of mistakes but I was more interested in just getting them on the nail rather than perfecting them so I'm okay with it.




After I finished I decided I wanted an accent nail so I redid the ring fingers with LOL. The end result is ok, not amazing, think it would be cuter with a pastel pink or yellow, maybe even a lilac. It's very cute though, I think it would be appropriate for little girls/teens. Thoughts? Some more polishes arrived today but one of them had smashed while on route so it was REALLY fun cleaning all the bright pink polish off the other lacquers haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...