Friday 7 December 2012

Kunimitsu Nail Potions - Pegaus

Pin It
Hey ladies,

I ordered my first Kunimitsu Nail Potions in September (I think) and this swatch has been sitting in the vault since then!!
Which is a real shame because Pegasus is one gorgeous lacquer.
I layered it over Pic de Subenuix from my last post (see working has made me lazy and now I'm just working through old swatches!! But if the weather co-operates I'll be doing as much swatching as possible this weekend).


Kunimitsu Pegasus over Elevation Pic de Subenuix
sun

sun

shade

macro
 
Pegasus is a chunky matte white glitter top coat with fine purple holo glitter in a clear base.  There are large, medium and small white hexes as well as large squares in this topper. The white glitter is the plastic-like kind so it's very vivid, but it requires the dabbing method of application. I usually find dabbing glitter topcoats a PITA, but not so with Pegasus. I love that I can choose where to place the large squares and hexes, especially because I have narrow nail plates, so I have to put bigger pieces of glitter on less curved areas of my nails or they stick out too far. It also allows you to control the coverage, because Pegasus is chock a block full a glitter!!! You definitely get your money's worth!
The purple holo glitter is a nice touch, giving a magical quality :) I added 2 layers of Glitter Gloss to smooth this one out.

The maker of Kunimitsu Jessica is a real joy! Her customer service is fantasic, she opens the store every second weekend and still takes individual orders in between openings. She threw in 2 or 3 mini bottles of Halloween themed glitters and some lollies as freebies with my order. I noticed some gorgeous new polishes that I will be ordering as soon as I can afford too.
To view her range of Nail Potions and to order visit her Etsy store here

 xxx
NPA 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...