Saturday 29 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 16 - TRIBAL

Pin It
Hey guys,

I've been MIA for a few days now and this mani is the reason why! It sucked the happy out of me!

This is my all time low - blogging wise.

2 coats BYS Urban Jungle, stamped with China Glaze Street Chic in sunlight


I attempted this mani several times; the WAHnails print was a disaster (I need bigger nail beds or skinnier brushes/acrylic paint?, and freehand was way too much for me so I went to plan C, stamping. And instead of using a proper stamping polish I used a normal one, that was too thin and a design that didn't cover my entire nails so there's overlap and it's just all over nasty :(

The one positive is that I used BYS Urban Jungle as my base and I love it! I got it at bling! (regrettably) while they were having a buy 2 get 1 free sale on cosmetics - score! I don't have another green like it but I'm thinking it's in the same colour group as Essie Sew Psyched. Will have to compare them.

Sorry for the not so hot mess!

xxx Michaela

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...