Thursday 20 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 11 - POLKA DOTS

Pin It
Hey peoples, how are your days going?

I'm happy to report Buster is back in the game after getting fixed yesterday. He bounded out of his crate this morning, determined to make up for the day he lost at the Vet's.

Here are some photos of Charlie and Buster playing in the back yard


Buster needs his eyes cleaned up a bit... woops.

Anyway, I was going to do a Hello Kitty look for today but I didn't feel like having standard polka dots on my nails so instead I opted for a polka dot funky french.
This has a bit of an Easter feeling to it. I like to think of it as a 'Spring' look because of the pastels.


Shade
Overcast
Polka Dot Polishes (l-r): Maybelline Minty, Revlon Pink Ice, China Glaze Peachy Keen & Lemon Fizz, Nubar Purple Aster
 I just used a dotting tool - super simple but I did a very poor job of getting the tips straight. Might pay to place a bit of tape just below the tip to keep it nice and straight. I added a coat of Seche Vite and it bubbled on my middle finger.

 I'm wearing the lovely Guinevere from A England's The Mythicals Collection. It's such a beautiful polish - 2 coats is buttery perfection. Great brush - it's round and thick, long & spreads just the right amount. Okay, is it just me or did that description get a little dirty?

Sunlight

Don't you love the dusky lavender goodness that is Guinevere?
My cuticles are having a mere at the moment, might need to get a manicure to sort them out - I'm really bad at trimming them/hangnails.

Ciao,
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...