Monday 24 October 2011

31 Day Challenge: Day 14: FLOWERS

Pin It
Hey guys,

Happy Labour Day! And Congratulations ALL BLACKS! They did! NZ is officially the best rugby team in the world - for the next 4 years!!!! Did anyone go to the victory parade on Queen St today?
The weather has been amazing today too. It's been boiling hot here in Papakura

I decided to create a cherry blossom look for the flower theme.



What do you think?

I used:
2 coats Essie Cocktail Bling - background
OPI Suzi Loves Cowboys - branches
OPI Alpine Snow, Sparrow Me The Drama & Ate Berries In The Canaries - blossoms
Seche Vite - top coat

xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...