Friday 26 July 2013

Lac Attack Beauxbatons Academy & a stamping fail

Pin It
I took full advantage of the Harlow & Co Canada Day Sale earlier this month and bought all the red lime crime lip products!!! I also snagged one Lac Attack at the same time (was running out of funds!), Beauxbatons Academy.
There are a couple of other Harry Potter Magical Musings lacquers I want but they are always out of stock :(. I settled for just the one but hopefully I can get my hands on The Horcrux Of It... and Death Day Party too.


Lac Attack Beauxbatons Academy



 Beauxbatons Academy is a white creme with blue, yellow and white matte glitter, inspired by the uniforms worn by the all female students from the french wizardry school in Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire. The formula is moderately thick but applies nicely in two coats and only required one layer of Seche Vite for a glossy finish.

I decided to try out a new stamping plate and polish I bought off Born Pretty Store too but had a pretty disappointing result.


It was one of their knock off Konad image plates and the designs weren't cut properly so I got a range of smudged/unidentifiable images... The stamping polish was decent though. I'll try again with a different stamper and polish but I think the $1 plate was probably too good to be true, tear.

Oh well, my nails still looked pretty from a distance haha!

Are you a Harry Potter geek too?


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

  1. The polish was really pretty! I didn't expect that. Swatches of this collection never tempted me before. :D

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...