Tuesday 19 November 2013

Elevation Polish Jungfrau, The Wit & Tortoiseshell Nail Art

Pin It
Two exams down, five to peoples! Since I've been busy studying I haven't been photographing my manis or swatching new polishes, so I'm emptying out my 'edited' folder! Today I've got some Elevation shades to share with you.


Elevation Polish Jungfrau





Jungfrau is a muted slate-like blue with charcoal shards and blue/green shimmer flakes. It's so uncommon and striking, yet muted and very winter/autumn appropriate. Love the name too! Jungfrau is also a two-coater.


Elevation Polish The Wit




The Wit is a navy blue jelly with blue and green square micro-glitter. GORGEOUS! I applied two medium coats for full opacity and one layer of top coat for a smooth, glassy finish.


Elevation Polish Tortoiseshell Nails



Chalkboard Nails did an amazing tortoiseshell manicure earlier this year with Elevation Tettegouche, Temperance and Cascade. I bought the set of brown jellies for this very reason!!! My attempt to follow the tutorial wasn't as successful because I used too much polish and too big splotches but it still looked pretty awesome in my opinion. It wouldn't smooth out after 3 layers of top coat though, yikes!



No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...