Saturday 16 November 2013

Saturday Spam

Pin It
Happy Spam-turday!


Rainbow Honey Kitsune



Kunimitsu Nail Potions Flame Point Siamese



OPI Jinx



OPI Jinx with topcoat



Candy Lacquer Summer Circus over Lilypad Lacquer My Enchantmint



Orly Pretty Ugly






piCture pOlish Sea Jewel



Glitter Gal Belgium Chocolate



Femme Fatale Mana Ruby over Orly Haute Red



Karine's Vernis  Oui, Je le veux! & Pinot Noir



The Hungry Asian Sneeze Breeze



I hope you're enjoying the weekend.


xxx
NPA

2 comments:

  1. Jinx is awesome! I also really love that Candy Lacquer. I've been buying a lot of their polishes lately. I just love their glitters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your swatches are great, I just love jinx and it's nice to see what it looks like with topcoat, thanks :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...