Thursday 7 November 2013

All You Need Is Love

Pin It
I got the new Bundle Monster stamping plates and the first design I tried was the Love tattoo! Whoever designed that one, thank you!!!!




It stamps AMAZINGLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I used Essie Brooch The Subject as a base and Konad Special Polish in Black to stamp with.

The 2013 BM Create Your Own collection is available here for US$16.50. You can also buy individual plates from the collection for $1.99 a piece - good move by BM, cos I really want some of those holiday plates. Just not ALL of them.


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...