Tuesday 5 November 2013

Lilypad Lacquer Swatches

Pin It
This year an amazing indie brand from Down Under burst on to the scene with a multitude of holos, multichromes and neon jellies.
Lilypad Lacquer absolutely blew me away and now I finally have some little beauts to show you.


Lilypad Lacquer Flaming Hot




 Flaming Hot is a complex orange & gold/iridescent flake shimmer with a scattered holo effect.


Lilypad Lacquer I Love Lilac




I Love Lilac is a super pretty lavender with blue flakes and a soft holo effect.


 Lilypad Lacquer I'm Feeling Peachy




I'm Feeling Peachy is a creamy, dirty peach with pink shimmer and a soft holo effect.


Lilypad Lacquer My Enchantmint



 My Enchantmint is a bright mint green creme with a soft holo effect. The most colour accurate photo is the one taken with flash - my camera wanted this guy to be ultra yellow!


Lilypad Lacquer Pink Flamingo



Pink Flamingo is a classic neon pink with a soft holo effect. It dries matte due to the neon pigment so I recommend adding a high gloss top coat.


Lilypad Lacquer Pinkie Promise



Pinkie Promise is a pretty mauve creme with a soft holo effect.


Lilypad Lacquer True Blood





True Blood is a deep, dark, reddened purple holo. It looks stunning in full sunlight with the red tones glowing.

The application on all these was fantastic. They apply like cremes and look great at two coats. Pink Flamingo dries to a satin matte finish due to the neon pigment but the others dry glossy.

Lilypad Lacquer is available on Etsy and Llarowe


xxx
NPA 

1 comment:

  1. True Blood is a must have in my opinion! It's stunning.

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...