Monday 25 November 2013

Trying to make the XL stamper work for me

Pin It
I was trying to be creative-ish when I swatched Kunimitsu Flame Point Siamese a few weeks back. It's a white crelly with blue and orange glitter so I trawled the stash for the two closest coloured polishes (OPI A Roll In The Hague & Barry M Cyan Blue). 

I'd just received my XL Stamper and the 2013 Bundle Monster Plates so I tried the two together.



Not so successful was I? Believe it or not this was the result after 4 attempts!

The stamper was just so soft that I couldn't get the pattern to transfer without stretching or squashing it. Plus I couldn't get the whole stamp to transfer either. I chalked it all up to needing practice but before I could, guess what Buster did?!!!! He ate it! Now there are teeth shaped cuts in it, so I'm thinking that it'll only get harder to use.

Oh well, I just ordered a MoYou stamper. We'll see how that one goes. It would've been a cute mani if the stamping wasn't cracked :(


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...