Saturday 12 November 2011

Day 28: Inspired by a FLAG

Pin It
Yes! The weekend is here!

I think our weather is turning rainy, but I don't mind because my mum just got home from a 2 month trip in Africa.
It's so good to have her home - I know her dog Charlie is glad to have her back :)

In honour of her trip I decided to paint my nails based on one of the countries she toured : Botswana - here is the Bostwana Coat of Arms & national flag:







I mainly used tape to achieve this look - but I used so much Seche Vite (3 layers) and I had to try to fix up lots of boo-boos that I think I'll just use a nail art striper next time. I love that Zebra's are on their coat of arms because I got to use my Bundle Monster zebra print for the first time and I think it's way nicer than the Konad one - think it's the finer lines :) Mum saw heaps of Zebras - I think they're my fav African animal besides Hippos!

Hope you like it
xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...