Guess what happened when I was checking out everyone's new posts tonight?
I found out that Jenn from All That Is Gorgeous nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award!
Thank you so much Jenn! I'm a fairly new follower to ATIG but I love everything I've seen so far. She's been swatching Wet n Wild glitters lately and I now want them all!!! She tends to feature jewellery as well as nail polish & she has some really pretty stuff. If you don't already know Jenn's blog you should definitely head over there!
There are 2 rules for this award:
1)List 7 things about yourself
2)Pass this award onto 15 other bloggers
1) I live with my MUM & she is so good to me
2) I have to try and hide my polishes from Mummy so that she doesn't know how many I buy because she thinks my obsession has gone too far
3) This often results in my speeding out to check the mail & smuggling parcels upstairs to my bedroom (usually I stuff them inside my cardigan or up my t-shirt -original, huh?!) without her seeing - I'm pretty sure I don't fool her!!!
4) I have a 5 month old Maltese puppy named Buster. He is hand to God, the cutest dog in the whole world (not that I'm biased or anything). He is also a terror!!!!!!!
5) I dropped out of Law School half way through my LLB because I just couldn't stay interested in anything but criminal law & I could never be a litigator - I literally could not stay awake in my Torts lectures (3 days a week I would load myself full of caffeine but I always ended up head on laptop after 1/2 an hour)
6) I talk seriously fast. My nickname at uni was Micky Fast Kid. Most people just smile and nod when I speak to them.
7) I used to live in Christchurch & I really miss my friends who are still there :(
Versatile Blogger Nominees
My Nail Graffiti
Ice Queen's Nail Parlour
Let Them Have Polish
The Kiwi With The Crazy Nails
Never Ending Obsession
Nails & Noms
My Lucid Bubble
Did Someone Say Nail Polish?
I'm all smiley now!
Hope your days were all wonderful