Thursday 10 November 2011

Day 27: Inspired by ARTWORK

Pin It
Hellloooo lovely readers,

I woke up this morning
The sunshine was shining
I put on my HAPPY FACE
I'm living, I'm able
I'm breathing, I'm grateful
To put on my HAPPY FACE

Gotta love Destiny's Child - it is so gorgeous outside today; hot and sunny with a slight breeze! Sure beats the overcast and showery last few days.


I saw the play Red earlier this year so I based today around  some of Mark Rothko's works.




It was a real slap dash job. I had almost zero time so I painted a base of  A England Perceval and sponged on some black and white.

Sunlight

Shade

Isn't Perceval gorgeous?! I can't wait to stamp with it! I used two coats but I think 1 would be plenty. It has such a beautiful formula & glows out the yin yan! Hmmmm, never used yin yan as a saying before. Not sure it becomes me.

Anywho - only 4 more days to go! Might put some more effort in tomorrow. Maybe... I don't find flags too inspiring :)

xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...