Monday 3 June 2013

Battle #8: Animal Print Vs Tribal

Pin It

It has been so long since I've posted one of these nail art challenges, does anyone actually remember that I was taking part?!!

This week's challenge is Animal Vs Tribal prints.
Tribal print wins every time! I had a friend that always wore a cheetah print dress when she was on the pull, and I don't have the fondest memories of her, so there's my aversion to animal print!!!!


Tribal Print Mani




I'm too crap at free-handing so I stamped these. I love the colours together; they evoke images of Central America - I'm thinking the Aztec and Maya!!!
Are you proud of my stamping? Only the middle nail is patchy, oh yeah; Michaela's improving folks!!!!
I used The Polish Well Skinny Dipping as the base and stamped an image from a random large plate with China Glaze Passion 

Are you on Team Animal Print or Team Tribal Print?


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...