Sunday 30 June 2013

Sunday Gradient

Pin It
Last week I tried my first gradient manicure in over a year!
I'm quite happy with how it turned out. It's certainly not up to The Nailasaurus' standard but me likey!


OPI Sparrow Me The Drama & Planks-A-Lot Gradient with Different Dimensions That Is So FETCH



 I started with two coats of Sparrow, then sponged using the Sammy's method with Planks too. And when I couldn't leave well enough alone, I added FETCH too! The iridescent glitters look so pretty you get pink and blue sparkles that compliment the purple glitter and the gradient perfectly. I topped this guy off with one coat of Seche Vite.

 And here it is without the glitter:


OPI Sparrow Me The Drama & Planks A Lot Gradient
Ooohhh, I'm liking how this guy looks without the glitter too!

Hope you all had great weekends,


xxx
NPA

1 comment:

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...