Saturday 8 June 2013

Cute-sy Stamping

Pin It
I wanted to use my Vivid Lacquer stamping plate and I thought this The Polish Well lacquer was the perfect base for some lovey dovey stamping!





I used Pastel Pink Konad Special Polish for the stamping and it looks a bit light in photos, but in person it was more obvious. The plate I used was VL001. It's out of stock right now but you can find other unique plates HERE.
The base is The Polish Well Spring Kisses - a white crelly with purple fleck glitter, satin matte baby pink hexes and an ultra fine silver holo sparkle! I'll do a post on it separately sometime soon. It's soooo right for Spring :)

I topped the mani with Seche Vite of course, it's just soooo good for stamping!


Hope your weekends are shaping up to awesomeness!


xxx
NPA

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...