Thursday 16 May 2013

OPI You're Such A Budapest & holofication!!!!!

Pin It
Gonna go ahead and get straight to it tonight:


OPI You're Such A Budapest



You're Such A Budapest is a periwinkle toned light purple from the Euro Centrale collection by OPI. It has a smattering of super subtle white flake shimmer; which is sadly almost invisible to the naked eye :( But it is beautiful!
The formula wasn't the best IMO, I needed 3 thin coats to even it all out in these pics.

I've been swatching a lot of my indies on those swatch spoon doodaddies and realised I don't pull out my Piper Polish SpectraFlair top coat enough; so I whipped a couple of coats on top.


Piper Polish SpectraFlair Top Coat over OPI You're Such A Budapest



with flash
I took all the photos besides the last one, in my light box, so the holo doesn't look as strong as it is, but you get the general idea!
The spectraflair really mutes the relatively bright colour, transforming it into an almost office appropriate shade. Plus it adds a rainbow to your nails :)
I adore pastel holos, so this combo is right up my alley.

So far this is the only lacquer from the Euro Centrale Spring 2013 Collection I've bought. I want a couple more, but I'm being really well behaved.

Which polish from the collection is your fav, and why?


xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. This colour is so incredibly beautiful, I'm in love!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! Love the effect combined with the lilac! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how the holo transforms the purple into something more subtle. It's very pretty. I have to say that My Vampire Is Buff is my absolute favorite from this collection. Every time I'm at the store I consider getting a back-up bottle :)

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...