Wednesday 1 February 2012

Specialita Hits - Poseidon

Pin It
Good Morning lacquer heads,

Gorgeous pale blue holo for you!

It's been described as a robin egg blue but I think it's a little lighter than that. In the shade it's ultra light and almost leans a weensy bit green, but when the light is bouncing off it, Poseidon looks ELECTRIC!

Poseidon - 3 coats - sunlight

Poseidon - 3 coats - sunlight

Poseidon - 3 coats - sunlight

Poseidon - 3 coats - shade

Poseidon - 3 coats - shade

I got Poseidon from Llarowe. It took me a couple of restocks to get my hands on him because it's so popular. I have almost all the Specialita Hits No Olympio holos I want now, except for Ares & Hefesto. Who wouldn't want a holographic topcoat?!!! I think another shipment is due in on the 4th of Feb, YAY!

xxx
NPA

4 comments:

  1. It looks refreshing...It reminds me of sparkling water.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this and just love it! I live for holos!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hallo...i am interesting to get some polish nail for my sister? there is any whay that i can order online and sent it to me in USA?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hallo...i am interesting to get some polish nail for my sister? there is any whay that i can order online and sent it to me in USA?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from all my fabulous readers, but please do not link bomb here. If you would like me to check out your blog or other link please email me (PR/Contact tab above) instead. I will endeavour to reply to all questions/comments.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...